Quilters Dream Wool Batting (122'' x 120'') King
Dream Wool is made with a Scoured and Super Washed Domestic & Fine Merino Wool that has been blended, carded, crosslapped & thermally bonded. The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage. Quilters Dream's unique processing creates wool batting with exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a 'cut above'.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried without Shrinkage.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt.
- No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft that Beautifully Accentuates your quilting.
- Resistant to Creases and and Naturally Resilient Dream Wool Springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting.
- Also Excellent for Tied Quilts.
Ideal Mid Loft for all Your Quilted Projects.
Country of origin
Made in the USA or Imported
May be machine washed and dried on cold settings without shrinkage.