09-17-2022 Tote Bag Class
Join Julie for a fun day of learning!
In this class you will be making and finishing a Fat Quarter Lined Tote Bag.
You will learn the Following:
1. Following a pattern for the Tote Bag
2. Learn to work with fusible fleece to make the lining of the bag
3. How to make perfect straps and sew them on perfectly
4. How to “Box the Corners” of the Tote Bag to give it depth
5. How to finish the Tote Bag to make it really stand out
6. How to work with 1/2” and 1/4” seam allowances
7. How to work with a “walking foot” (Highly suggested if you have one)
BE READY TO LEARN, HAVE A BLAST, AND HAVE SEW MUCH FUN WITH JULIE*
Items you will need:
1. 3 different fabrics of your choice which are included in the cost of the class.
2. Coordinating thread for the fabric you choose
3. Sewing machine (we can provide one if you don’t have one. Please let us know ahead of time if you
need us to provide a machine foryou)**
4. Clover Wonder Clips (craft clips) **
5. Straight pins **
6. Ruler **
7. Rotary Cutter **
8. Scissors **
9. Frixion Pen **
10. Walking Foot for your machine if you have one. This is a highly suggested option because of the layering of the fabric.
** We have these items for sale in our store. You can get them the day of class at a 10% discount.